"Ms. Horn, my back is on fire!"
Well, Hudson's 2nd day of school was just as exciting as his first! I recieved a call from the school saying that I needed to come up the school. My heart sank thinking, "Oh my gosh, it is only the 2nd day of school and I am already getting called!" Apparently, Hudson was at recess with his class and his teacher, Ms. Horn told a few of the classmates to take a break and go sit in shade under a tree. A few minutes later, Hudson walked over to his teacher and said, " Ms. Horn, my back is on fire!!". She lifted his shirt to see hundreds of red fire ants crawling all over his back! (He apprantly sat down right in the middle of a huge ant pile). She immediately took off his shirt and dusted him off but it was too late, they had bitten him all over front and back.
Poor little guy. The school nurse checked him out and said that I needed to come pick him up, take him home, give him Benedryl and put him to bed. Hudson wanted to stay in school and was upset that he had to go home at noon. But, the good thing is that he did get to stay for lunch and use his new kitchen pass today before he went to recess!
4 comments:
Poor little guy....Ant's in his pants...
How did you get your photo on the header.
How are his ant bites?
WOW!! Poor little guy. How brave of him to want to stick the school day out. Won't be long before he's begging you to stay home tho...hehehe...Amazing...you have one in kindergarten and I have one in college. WOW!
Post a Comment