
I must say, I don't know who was more excited, Hudson or myself! Tonight was our very first elementary Valentine dance! We both got all dressed up to go out on our Mommy-Hudson date night! He was such a little gentleman and even picked me a yellow daffodil in our front yard as we walked out the front door! We went and had dinner at Scotty P's and split a chicken dinner. He was so cute sharing his dinner with me and holding my hand throughout the night. He was too exited to eat much so we rushed over to the school at 7:00pm sharp.....it was packed with a line out the door! Hudson said he had been practicing his dances in PE and couldn't wait to go and show me his new moves. We danced the YMCA, the car wash, the electric slide, Thriller and many more! Hudson loved the car wash song and continued to incorporate the "wash" hand motions into every dance song thereafter....too funny to watch! I guess that I boogied a little too much because I noticed at the end of the night that my cell phone had fallen out of my pocket. I was devastated because that is my life line when Cody travels out of town. Hudson and I searched and searched everywhere for my phone. We finally gave up and came home to find that some sweet little girl found my phone at the dance and she and her Daddypersonally delivered it to our house (they only lived one street over from us, luckily). Thank goodness there are still sweet and caring people out there. My entire evening was such a blessing. I wouldn't trade my date day for all of the money in the world! :)
2 comments:
I am glad you had a good time on your date. The pictures are simply adorable!
Post a Comment