Friday, December 5, 2008

Polar Express Movie with my boys...

Last night while Cody was out of town, I snuggeled up on the couch with my boys to watch The Polar Express. We have watched this movie atleast a hundred times since it came out 3 years ago. But, this was the first time that I truly enjoyed the experience with my boys. You could tell that Hudson was starting to understand the concept of Santa and this movie made him ponder the entire Santa story....here are a few of the questions that Hudson asked during the movie...

  • "Mom, is Santa's beard really that white?"
  • "Mom, does Santa have to wear that red and white suit all year long?"
  • "Mom, how do reindeer fly?"
  • "Mom, tell Santa I want a reindeer for Christmas."
  • "Mom, how many presents does Santa deliver each year?"
  • "Mom, is this movie real?" "Yes, Christmas is real, honey." (avoiding the real question).
  • "Mom, if it is a real movie, why do people look like that on tv?" "Oh, honey, this is like a cartoon, it is animation." Hud said, OHHHH!! I like Santamation movies"

and my favorite...

  • "Mom, are elves really short? Cause, if so, they can't be tall enough to build really tall toys. So, they must have to go "shoppin" at WalMart for the really tall toys, right?"

I LOVE THIS AGE!!!

No comments: