One of Shep's many natural talents is cooking. He truly loves cooking. He woke up Saturday morning and said, "I want to cook breakfast for everyone and I need my apron, my hat and my rolling pin!". So, Daddy doned his own apron and away they went making cooked ham and eggs. The entire time he was cooking he kept saying, "I am Chef Shep!!!" I am praying that with Shep's good looks and talents that TLC will come a calling some day and give him his own cooking show.....I can see it now...."Cooking with Chef Shep!" If that doesn't pan out then atleast his future wife will thank us! :)
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Cooking with Chef Shep!
One of Shep's many natural talents is cooking. He truly loves cooking. He woke up Saturday morning and said, "I want to cook breakfast for everyone and I need my apron, my hat and my rolling pin!". So, Daddy doned his own apron and away they went making cooked ham and eggs. The entire time he was cooking he kept saying, "I am Chef Shep!!!" I am praying that with Shep's good looks and talents that TLC will come a calling some day and give him his own cooking show.....I can see it now...."Cooking with Chef Shep!" If that doesn't pan out then atleast his future wife will thank us! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment