Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jesus Party!








Shep's little Preschool had a "Happy Birthday, Jesus" Party in class today! They got to eat cupcakes, punch and of course sing Happy Birthday to my homeboy, Jesus. Each child made wreaths made out of their handprints and we got adorable little ornaments with their handprints on them too. Sadly, Shep dropped our ornament when we got home and it broke but we have a cool picture of it above. (I am finding that I am clinging to Shep and these days in Preschool. This will be the last year that I will have a baby in PreK...sniff....snifff... my boys are growing up too fast!) I'm cherishing it while I can.... :)

(Just realizing how DARK my natural hair color is...my blond high lights are underneath my hat!)

1 comment:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Cute pic's. Too bad both our boys broke their ornaments. Could you send me the pic you took of me, Luke and his ornament?