Oh, happy day!!! Hudson's dream came true today, he lost his first tooth! Ever since he started Kindergarten, he would come home each day and ask, "Mom, when is God going to loose my tooth?". We would pray nightly for his teeth to become "wiggily". Well, 3 months after school started, he got his first wish on his actual birthday....his bottom tooth started to be wiggily. He was overjoyed and said THAT was the best birthday present EVER! Well, he has been working on that wiggly tooth for 2 weeks now. He came from school today and said, "Look, Mom!! It is super wiggily today!". So, we called Daddy at work and Cody told him to eat an apple to help it come out (Hud does not like apples). I have never seen him eat so many bites of an apple before! Even if he only took one bite out of each slice! I finally resulted in pulling it out, with the help of a Kleenex. He was elated!!! He wanted to call everyone and tell all of his friends and family the good news! He wanted me to make brownies so that we could have a tooth party! He is excited to see what the Tooth Fairy will bring him in the morning!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Hud looses his first tooth!! :)
Oh, happy day!!! Hudson's dream came true today, he lost his first tooth! Ever since he started Kindergarten, he would come home each day and ask, "Mom, when is God going to loose my tooth?". We would pray nightly for his teeth to become "wiggily". Well, 3 months after school started, he got his first wish on his actual birthday....his bottom tooth started to be wiggily. He was overjoyed and said THAT was the best birthday present EVER! Well, he has been working on that wiggly tooth for 2 weeks now. He came from school today and said, "Look, Mom!! It is super wiggily today!". So, we called Daddy at work and Cody told him to eat an apple to help it come out (Hud does not like apples). I have never seen him eat so many bites of an apple before! Even if he only took one bite out of each slice! I finally resulted in pulling it out, with the help of a Kleenex. He was elated!!! He wanted to call everyone and tell all of his friends and family the good news! He wanted me to make brownies so that we could have a tooth party! He is excited to see what the Tooth Fairy will bring him in the morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So what IS the tooth fairy going to bring Hud-man? Hmmmm........Oil of Old Lady for mommy. Nah, she doesn't need it. How bout a dollar or two for his allowance jar.
Hehehe...I LOVE that picture of Shep looking at his teeth in the mirror. You can just see what he's thinking LOL I remember as a kid not being able to sleep waiting to see the tooth fairy - course I was devious like that! LOL Since inflation is crazy - I'm thinkin' the tooth fairy better have come up with way more than I ever got. I'm on Hud's side ya know!
Post a Comment