Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday, Hud!




Today was a great day for Hudson! I went and had lunch with him at school, he requested McDonalds. I then took cupcakes to his classmates and he got to pass out "I SPY" books to all of his friends for party favors. We then came home to a huge surprise from Collin, Keegan and Gabe. (I love that the picture of all 5 boy being silly on the stairs. The even cooler thing is that they are neighbors and they are all adopted....how cool is that?)They played for hours and hours, ate pizza, cupcakes and ice cream and ended the evening with 3D glasses and a movie, "Journey to the Center of the Earth". He got lots of great presents from family and friends.
The best present of all was that he had a loose tooth!! Ever since he started Kindergarten, he has wanted a loose tooth like all of his classmates. He would ask me daily when God was going to make his teeth loose. Well, God waited until your birthday and HE WAS SO EXCITED!! That was better than any present he got!

No comments: