Saturday, September 20, 2008

Shep's First Homework Assignment....




Shep was so excited this week. His teacher gave him big boy homework just like Hudson's teacher does! Each day, Hud and I sit down at our dining room table as soon as we get home from school to knock out his homework. Shep gets a little board so I try to give him some paper to color so that he feels important too. This week, Shep's teachers sent home some homework for him to color, cut, paste and write his birthday on. He took it so seriously; I loved it! Here is a picture of him before we got started. I love that The Hulk was supervising his coloring.....
The boys also had their buddy, Collin from down the street to play. I just love Collin and his family. Collin is also an adopted angel, just like my two precious boys. He was adopted from Russia and came to the states only a year ago. His family also adopted 4 other children from Russia as well. It got my wheels turning...hmmmmm.....a little girl sure would complete our family! :) Maybe someday....

No comments: