Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"I want to eat Cloud Puff"

I picked Hudson up from school today and he said, "Mommy, I want to eat some Cloud Puff". I thought he was referring to Marshmellow Puff so I told him that I would buy some the next time I was at the grocery store. He said, "No, the cloud puff that is in the sky". I said, "Oh, that would be yummy. What do you think it would taste like?" He said, "Cotton Candy". Shep then chimmed in and said, "I think we should get a huge trampoline and jump up there!!". Hudson said, "No, Bub, that wouldn't work, it wouldn't reach. You need to climb to a really tall building and stretch up". I just love how their little minds work..... :)

1 comment:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I am so excited for ya'll. New job, new life, new weekends and evenings with Dad. I am thrilled for you guys. I know the Lee Fami-Lee just got LOTS HAPPIER.