So, all of that being said....I decided to throw Cody a humongo birthday bash fit for a king! We had 70 close friends to bring in festivities and listen to Elvis perform for the evening. Margartita machine, fajitas and dancing the night away lasted until 3 in the morning! I must admit, I was a bit nervous about hiring him. There was no picture or live performance of him singing on the internet so I didn't know "what" I would be getting until he arrived. My worst fear was having a short, red headed, bot bellied Elvis show up. So you can imagine how relieved I was when this guy showed up! Even though he didn't look the spitting image; he sounded, shaked, wiggled and sang his heart out just like Elvis. He earned his money.
I hope you had a fabulous birthday, babycakes. It sure was memorable and a ton of fun!
I love you.....ST
No comments:
Post a Comment