Cody and the boys went all out to make my day a special one and I am so thankful. My boys made me handmade cards that I will cherish forever. Cody got me a panoramic picture frame; I have always wanted one and am so excited! But, the best gift of all was from Cody. He took our video cassettes and had them converted into DVD cd's!!! Thank you, babe! I will treasure those!!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Happiest Day of the Entire Year for me!!!!!
Cody and the boys went all out to make my day a special one and I am so thankful. My boys made me handmade cards that I will cherish forever. Cody got me a panoramic picture frame; I have always wanted one and am so excited! But, the best gift of all was from Cody. He took our video cassettes and had them converted into DVD cd's!!! Thank you, babe! I will treasure those!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment